Your one stop shop for Agents and Agencies
O’Neill Marketing is a young and fast growing FMO with the best contracts the business.
We are a Non-Captive National FMO that operates on a virtual platform. We work directly with Insurance companies so we can offer independent agents the highest commission rates.
Some of the top benefits of working with O’Neill Marketing:
– Highest Commissions available – Try us!
– 24/7 Support – Have you been calling your GA every day for the past week with no returned call? It might be time to make a switch!
– Cutting Edge Tech – Best in the business Enrollment Platforms, Agent Portals, Agent Dashboards, Landing Pages, Resource Center, and much more.
– Leads – Rather than pay-per-leads (we have those too) we prefer to invest in YOU and market YOUR BUSINESS. We offer Co-op dollars to help our agents’ take their business to the next level.
SLIME FREE– We emphasize honesty and transparency in everything we do which sets us apart in this crazy industry. We don’t make empty promises that we can’t keep and we pay our agents within 3 days (usually 3 hours) of receiving payment from the carriers. Don’t settle for bad business partners! At O’Neill Marketing we really are here for you.
We have a large portfolio of health insurance products and work with over 50 insurance companies:
- ACA Obama Care
- Medicare Advantage & Supplemental
- Group (We have exclusive contracts with providers)
- Short Term
- Indemnity Accident – CI Disability
- Dental & Vision
- Final Expense
FRESH BUT ALSO EXPERIENCED
At O’Neill we understand healthcare more than most FMOs. Our Founder, Chuck O’Neill is the only person in the country to create or build two commercial health plans in the past 15 years, Avalon Healthcare and Minuteman Health (the Massachusetts CO-OP). We were there when the HMOs were emerging in the 1990s; we helped them grow and change an industry. We created one of the first on-line ancillary web portals – Oxford Benefit Management, offering key products to small groups in the Northeast. We’ve invested in products and provided strategic direction to companies that help consumers personally in the senior and under-65 markets. And we’ve consulted with some of the largest healthcare entities in America. Our deep understanding of how the insurance space works helps our agents better understand the needs of consumers and how to best offer the strategic products required to protect themselves and their families.
We provide superior sales support, agent training, exclusive leads, cutting edge marketing and generous agent incentives – including bonus and incentive programs. We are an emerging FMO representing the nation’s top Health, Life and Ancillary Carriers. We now offer Group and Senior Market products and have ground floor opportunities for agents experienced in Medicare Advantage and Supplemental plans.
We think that all that experience means something – it means we can help you succeed!